Hosted by: Bethlehem Star Baptist Church
Praise Beyond The Walls – Oklahoma City
Date: Sunday – July 1st, 2018
Vendor Setup: Sunday – July 1st, 2018
beginning at 11:00 am
Pricing: $250/ $400*
Double Booth price*
$25 for electricity
$25 for Wi-Fi
Standard Vendor Space 9’ x 7’
Standard Table Size 37.76 x 29.49 x 3.50 Inches
What’s included in the vendor package:
9’ x 7’ vendor space
- (1) 37.76 x 29.49 x 3.50 inches table
- Vendor name table tent
- 2 chairs
- Access to the Vendor break area
REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exhibit booths must be staffed and fully operational during listed hours. Exhibitors must wear badges to gain entry to vendor break area
- Exhibits that include sound equipment or audio/visual equipment must be arranged so the noise level and lights resulting from the display does not disrupt the activities of neighboring exhibitors. BSBC vendor staff person reserves the right to lower all sound equipment.
- Exhibit must be contained in the allotted exhibit space. The aisles cannot be blocked.
- Outside tables and chair are prohibited.
- Vendors using products or services of a non-exhibiting company must have written approval from BSBC vendor staff person.
- Exhibitors may not share booth space without the written approval of BSBC vendor staff person.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to hang materials from any wall or painted surface with written permission from BSBC vendor staff person.
- Exhibit space should be kept in good order with storage boxes placed under tables or in designated storage areas.
- BSBC vendor staff person is not responsible for duplicate vendors.
- It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that no claim of any kind against BSBC vendor staff person for loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods or exhibit; nor any injury that may occur to himself or his employees while participating as a vendor; The exhibitor shall be solely responsible to his own agents and employees and to all third persons, including invitees and the public for all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of leased space or exhibit. Exhibitor is also held responsible for agents and employees performing. Exhibitor does indemnify and hold harmless BSBC vendor staff person against any and all claims as may be asserted against it.